Wednesday, July 9, 2008

3 Years!


I can't believe that it has been three years since I married Paul! We met during breakfast in the Samford Caf my freshman year. We dated for three years at Samford, were engaged during my first year of medical school and got married the summer after my first year. Paul was so supportive of me through medical school, and I don't know if I could have done it without him! He has had to put up with lots of long nights of studying and many nights on call at the hospital (I personally think he kind of enjoys having a guys night every week). He has been an amazing source of support and encouragement throughout medical school, and I know he will be the same for the next three years of residency. I am blessed to call him my husband!

Leaving in my dad's GTO--my parents left their wedding in it and there is still some rice between the windshield and dashboard from their wedding.

5 comments:

The Weathers Report said...

Happy Anniversary Claire and Paul! I hope you all have a great day! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Claire! I got on here to tell y'all Happy Anniversary and was really glad to hear about your last few weeks in the process. I'm so happy for you and proud of all you accomplish! Have a wonderful day! Love, Morgan:)

Shannon said...

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on 3 years!

Callen and Michael Martin said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Can't believe its been 3 years!!!!

Anonymous said...

happy belated anniversary!! love you guys!

emily hammond