Friday, June 6, 2008

A few of my favorite things

On my recent trip to California, my friend Kelly had a great wallet that I loved. It was thin and flat, and it had a spot for everything--cash, credit cards, coins, check book and even a pen. So when I got home I found one on Ebay and purchased it for myself. I have been highly satisfied with my purchase, and I have ordered 4 more already for family and friends. I love it because I can easily put it the pocket of my white coat at the hospital or just carry it in to the store by itself and nothing falls out of it! I highly recommend it if you are shopping for a new wallet.



And while I was in New York recently (blog coming soon!) I found a purse that matches it very well!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

So cute! Thanks for the reminder about the wallet. Great gift idea! I love it, but I love even more that you have a blog! YES! It's awesome! And, CONGRATULATIONS on graduation Dr. Yother! I"m so proud of you!!!

Melissa said...

your mom is my favorite thing.

KLS PP PLS said...

I love the giraffe print!

Kelly said...

I LOVE the wallet Claire! Your blog is so great... I am so glad you have it now! I miss my Claire Bear!